Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home Again

Stress can and will kill! This is why God in His infinite wisdom continually tells us to give things to Him. My brain is not totally processing correctly at this time and stress has indeed taken a great toll on who I am. Through the grace of God, I am back again, albeit not feeling entirely whole. Went to the emergency room on Monday, January 18 with low blood pressure and difficulty breathing and was admitted. Turns out Dr. says I was gravely ill and for a couple days and did not think I would even make it out of the hospital. Not sure why, but God keeps keeping me here. I was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism, septic blood poisoning, fluid on the lungs, pneumonia, cyst (at this point in time they believe is simple benign cyst) on the pancreas and early onset of COPD. I was released to go home on Tuesday, January 26 with antibiotics and Coumadin…and after having been home about 24 hours needed to go back to ER for extremely low (67/40) blood pressure where I was again admitted into hospital. After getting things back under control including a drop in blood count, I was released to come home today, Saturday, January 30. I have no health insurance and I am sure that the amount of bills relating to this will total more than my home is worth. I know that many have been praying for my health and I would appreciate continued prayers in that area. Now I would also like to ask for prayers for finances. Love to you all for your continuing love and support. Coming home is a wonderful thing and I find that this life becomes more and more about Him. I love being with loved ones and know that God keeps keeping me here. I pray that I will always be able to fulfill His desires and walk whatever path that He desires for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment